Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Input Wanted: Favorite Public Health Resources

I would like to create a "Resources" page to direct readers to websites and organizations that they may find interesting or useful. I started by thinking about the different public health topics that often appear in Veritas Health -- food/nutrition; violence prevention; health care reform. Then I have listed a few organizations/websites that I have discovered over the years that help me find valuable information on those topics.

I need your help! I won't be able to fill out this Resources page on my own and would like your input.

  1. What websites or organizations have you found useful in discovering public health information?
  2. What topics am I currently missing that you would like to see highlighted (and have me write more about)?

To see what I've already gathered click on my 'Favorite Web Resources' link to the right or click here.

No comments: