Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions: 2009

For many Americans the New Year ushers in a day (or maybe two...) of thinking about what they want to do differently or achieve in the next 365 days. While I don't plan on making any half-hearted declarations that I will start exercising every day or eating more veggies (we should all do that anyway), I do think that this would be a good time to outline a few goals for Veritas Health.
Veritas Health Resolutions for 2009:
1. Create at least 5 posts a month.
2. Start posting video blogs - 4 for the year.
3. Have an average of 25 hits/post.
4. Organize a community public health blog -- TBA.
5. Build a better audience-friendly Veritas Health.
I hope that you have enjoyed my posts, thus far. Please send me messages with any thoughts on how I might improve this blog. 
Happy New Year!

No comments: